Wednesday, April 28, 2010

firstest post

He had to be at his computer. He had to write. What about he did not know. So much time spent musterbating. I think… I think… says he; I think I need to re-establish my mind-body connection.

I was tired today at work. I don’t know if you know what it’s like to work in the computer industry. Most likely it’s similar in other industries. Imagine this though. Imagine you’ve got some client, or some potential clients, waiting on you. Imagine you’re trying to get a project out the door, but before you do so, you’re trying to get it to a reasonable degree of stability. Imagine a device that’s unimaginably complex. Imagine interfacing with software you don’t fully understand. Imagine tools that are highly sophisticated but sometimes flaky. Imagine spending hours trying to determine why the device is acting a certain way. Imagine spending hours working through a full test suite only to find out at the end a major piece of functionality is non-functional.

Ok so welcome to my new blog, where I will unwind and write about the day and waste my time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment